Monday, January 14, 2008
You know, it's not easy being a med student.
Haha.
Yeah, i actually thought it was pretty easy last year. No assignments, no essays, thesis to write. No deadlines to meet. Just pass your exams and you're on your way to becoming a doctor. Haha. Can u believe i actually thought that before? I should have blogged about it last year so that i could look back and laugh at my silly thoughts.
It really is very hard. It's not only the exams element. Ok, the exams element is a massive factor. In fact, i have been submerged in revision since christmas. it's almost insane. I have been starting to talk to myself...... Anyway. Yes it's not only that. The pressure of the mere knowledge that someone's life is in your hands, someone else's life. That, in itself, the understanding of that fact, is enough to make becoming that person one of the hardest things in the world. I don't think becoming an exceptional doctor is possible without God's approval and guidance. I really don't.
Ok i think i've blogged my bit for this month. In fact, i shouldn't even be blogging now. 'Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems paper 1' tomorrow morning, and i wouldn't dare say that i am ready for it (but i think i am).
Oh, and thanks Jane for the wonderful shirt. It's awesome, i love it!
If you want some laughs:
http://inventorspot.com/articles/japan_tobaccos_delightfully_dist_9553
(My favourite is #6)